The Town of Bow Island offers a wide range of community services. Please click on the service to learn more about our great Town!
- Susan Andersen Municipal Library
- Pleasant View Lodge
- Blues at the Bow
- Bow Island/Burdett & District Chamber of Commerce
- Bow Island 40-Mile County Commentator
- North 40 Mile Regional Waste Management Commission
- County of Forty Mile No. 8
- Village of Foremost
- Oldman River Regional Services Commission Geographic Information System
- Ten-Ten Farms, Seed Cleaning Plant, for info call 403-548-8918 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Town of Bow Island has several quality options for education. Review the page below to see what is available for your family!
The Town has prospective business opportunities that are needed in our community. Should you have any questions, please contact the Town Office.
Secondary industries are strong in 'The Island'. View some of these industries.
The Bow Island Cemetery is located on the South side of Town. Please view below for more information.
Streetlight Repair Reporting
FortisAlberta has launched a new Streetlight Repair Map. With this map, you can view streetlights in FortisAlberta’s service area and request a repair online within minutes. The map was designed with you in mind, to be user-friendly, simple and easy to use. Once a streetlight repair request is submitted, a service order is automatically generated to facilitate repairs.